Some people just want to get their hands dirty.
I get it. Inside every decorator is a DIY nut, and I realize that this description fits many of you as well.
So if you'd like to DIY your decorating, but need a bit or direction or help, I've created a range of DIY Decorating Guides that will simplify the process for you.
- Color - learn the basics of color theory and use our guide to create a color scheme for your room or home.
- Project Planning - tips and tools to help your organize and execute any project - includes a project task list and an easy budget spreadsheet with instructions.
- Kitchen - a comprehensive checklist and questionnaire for your kitchen project. Also included are basic design considerations for a kitchen renovation.
- Bathroom - a comprehensive checklist and questionnaire for your bathroom project. Also included are basic design considerations for a bathroom renovation.
- Decorating Your Space - A decorator's tips and tools for creating that effortless look in any space. Assess your style, go through checklists for your project requirements and get some tips on how to pull it all together.
All Guides are digital - you'll receive PDFs that you can work with online - use your computer or phone/tablet - or print them out and take them with you.
Each guide is $9.99, or bundle and save with all 5 for $39.99! See them here.